To sum it all up, this year was all about spontaneous adventures, new experiences and a bucket full of obstacles. It was a balance of the good and the bad, but I'm not gonna lie, there were instances that I felt like the bad outweighs the good. But through the help of my friends and JP, I was able to come through and survive all those hardships and challenges. :) Just in time, too, because who wants to be sad on their birthday month? Definitely not me!
- The motivation to do something creative every day — whether it's watercolor painting, calligraphy, lettering, and so on. You can see my WIP and final output on Twitter and Instagram respectively.
- Opportunities, no matter how big or small they are. Opportunities are opportunities!
- The immense love of your family, friends and boyfriend and his family. Definitely priceless! <3
- To be invited to be a speaker in a blog conference. (!!!) It's my first time to do a talk about blogging, and it's an experience I'll never forget. Thanks UST BlogCon for this opportunity. :)
- Having your boyfriend, take a nap on your lap, and telling you how much he missed you.
- Huge thanks to O.B. Montessori for all those calligraphy classes in the morning. Haha! Never thought they'll come in handy one day.
- My blog readers who have always been supportive and encouraging. :)
- A brand new pair of Dr. Martens (rouge) that don't hurt your feet! Thanks, dad!
- The acquisition of pretty things, such as post cards from the BGC Art Fair, Fujifilm X-M1 and Frankie Magazine 2015.
- Letting go of toxic people.
I've got a million more things to be thankful for, but these are the things I can think of right now. I'm incredibly grateful that things are finally falling into place, and that despite certain situations, I can finally say that I am genuinely happy. :)
Hope you're all having a wonderful Monday. Have a great week ahead!